Urfi Javed Spotted in Worli, Mumbai:
Urfi Javed, a social media sensation, was sighted visiting the Bastion restaurant in Worli, Mumbai. Urfi dressed up for the dinner date in a dragon-inspired gown. Urfi, on the other hand, found it impossible to walk in that garment, and she is now being mocked for it. To learn more, watch the video.
Urfi Javed spotted in Worli:
15 October, 1996, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Age (as of 2023):
Actor, Social media Influencer
Body Measurement (approx.):
1 (Feather Tatoo)
Asfi and Dolly Javed (2 sisters) and Sameer Aslam (brother)
Singing and Dancing
Urfi Javed is a well-known Indian television actress and model. She appeared on Bigg Boss OTT season 1 in 2021. Urfi is well-known for his distinct sense of style. Urfi’s Instagram account is routinely updated, and her images are lovely and captivating since she dresses creatively and strikes fantastic positions in each one.
Urfi Javed was born on October 15, 1996, in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Uorfi is her given name. She announced on Instagram that she had added a letter to her name. Urfi will be 27 years old in 2023. Her astrological (Zodiac) sign is Libra. Urfi is of Indian heritage and of brown ethnicity. Urfi was raised in a rich, middle-class Muslim family, but she never converted to Islam.
Urfi completed her primary and senior education at the City Montessori School in Lucknow. She worked hard and excelled in school, receiving a bachelor’s degree in mass communication.
Urfi Javed was born into a Muslim family. Zakiya Sultana is her mother’s name. Urfi’s mother was there for her throughout her life. Urfi’s brother is named Sameer Aslam. She has two sisters, Asfi and Dolly Javed, with whom she opted to live independently in New Delhi after abandoning her home and family when she was younger. Her father’s identity is yet to be revealed. Because Urfi was raised in a fairly conventional family, she decided to live her life on her terms.
When Urfi was in college, someone posted Pictures of her on an adult website, and her family members saw it and started criticized Urfi, particularly her father, began to verbally and physically assault her. Urfi and her siblings left their home. Urfi struggled a lot in her early years, performed numerous jobs to support herself, and eventually traveled to Mumbai to pursue her ambition of being an actor. To support herself and her younger sisters, she worked in a call center. Urfi subsequently worked as a fashion designer’s assistant, which is when she became interested in working in the entertainment industry. Urfi began modeling after moving to Mumbai and eventually walked the runway at numerous fashion shows.
- Urfi Javed starred as Avni Pant in Sony TV’s ”Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania” in 2016.
- Urfi played Chhaya in Star Plus’s ”Chandra Nandini” from 2016 to 2017. Then, she portrayed Aarti in Star Plus’s ”Meri Durga”.
- In 2018, she played Kamini Joshi in SAB TV’s ”Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie,” Bella Kapoor in Colors TV’s ”Bepannaah,” Piyali in Star Bharat’s ”Jiji Maa,” and Nandini in &TV’s ”Daayan. She played Chhaya in Star Plus’s ”Chandra Nandini” from 2016 to 2017. Then, she portrayed Aarti in Star Plus’s ”Meri Durga”.
- Urfi was cast as Shivani Bhatia in ”Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” in 2020. She later appeared in ”Kasautii Zindagii Kay” as Tanisha Chakraborty.
- In 2021, Urfi competed in Voot’s reality show ”Bigg Boss OTT,” finishing in 13th place. According to ”Vice,” Urfi shot to fame in India after appearing on ”Bigg Boss OTT,” where she gained popularity for her unusual design sense.
- In 2022, Urfi participated in a music video with Indo-Canadian musician Kunwarr. In December 2022, she was featured as a guest competitor and mischief creator on MTV India’s reality show ”MTV Splitsvilla X4”.
Urfi was imprisoned in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in 2023, according to multiple media sites, for filming while wearing provocative clothes in a public place, which is against the law in the UAE. However, Urfi explained that the cops were on the site due to a logistical issue, and not because of her outfit. The shooting resumed the following day.
Urfi Javed’s net worth is estimated to be between 40 to 55 lakh rupees. Her main source of income is through her appearances in television serials. She charges anywhere between 25,000 to 35,000 rupees for each episode of TV series. Aside from that, Urfi promotes several businesses via her social media account, for which she charges a fee.
- Urfi is an excellent singer who enjoys rapping.
- Urfi was an assistant director in Delhi before moving to Mumbai.
- Urfi is also very concerned about her fitness.
- Urfi had an appearance in the web series Shaadi Boys.
- Urfi made an appearance on MTV India’s MTV Big F.
- In 2020, Urfi appeared in Dangal TV’s Aye Mere Humsafar.
- Urfi is a keen reader who reads in her spare time.
- Urfi Javed adores animals and enjoys taking care of them.