Agneepath Scheme: It’s Objectives, Features and Benefits
What is Agneepath Scheme ?
This year, the Indian Army will have 83 recruiting rallies, and the Indian Airforce and Indian Army have both released their recruitment announcements. The army intends to enlist 40,000 new soldiers this year. The first batch will consist of about 25,000 new soldiers who will be hired by the first part of December. We will provide you with comprehensive information about the Agneepath plan 2022, eligibility requirements, benefits and drawbacks of the Agneepath scheme, salary and selection procedure, in this post.
The Indian armed services’ new human resource management programme, known as Agneepath, will pick recruits for four years of service and name them Agniveers. Only 25% of Agniveers will receive a permanent commission for a further 15 years after completing their four years of service; the other 75% will be discharged. The Army Act of 1950 will apply to individuals who would be enrolled in the Agneepath scheme in 2022.
Agneepath Scheme 2022: The Plan’s Objectives
This programme was developed by the Indian government to bolster our security forces. Selected applicants would receive professional training before being hired in locations like the Jammu and Kashmir border.The fact that there won’t be an admission exam for young people is one of the most crucial points to concentrate on regarding this recruiting. Following selection, the applicants will undergo six months of training before beginning their three and a half years of induction.
Benefits of the Agneepath/Agniveer Scheme after Retirement
10% of the seats in the military and home ministries would be reserved by the Indian government for “Agnives.” According to Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, 10% of jobs in the Indian Coast Guard would be reserved for veterans. The same regulations apply to the 16 state-owned companies that are part of the Ministry of Defence.
According to Union Home Minister Amit Shah, 10% of the open positions in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assam Rifles would be designated for agnives. The Civil Aviation Ministry has pledged to take action to hire technically proficient Agniveers for a range of jobs. The National Institute of Open Schooling recently announced that Agniveers linked with will be eligible to enrol in special courses to obtain their class 10th and 12th pass certifications. According to the Union Ministry of Education, a three-year special technical education course would be made available for agricultural employees at the undergraduate level. The chief minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar, promised that the Agniveers will be given precedence in employment. It represents a significant improvement in the recruitment procedures used by the Armed Forces. Candidates that fall between the 17-year-old minimum and 23-year-old maximum age range will have a terrific chance. 25% of the workforce will still be working after four years, indicating that lakhs of candidates will finally be hired on permanently.
If they aren’t hired for the jobs, the Agniveers will get real-world experience working with the military. At the conclusion of their service, they will have developed their discipline and talents. Additionally, these individuals would get Rs 12 lakhs, which they could use to start their own enterprises or pursue their studies. The “Agneepath” method permits the recruitment of around 46,000 individuals into the Army.
Salary Plan for Agneepath in 2022
The ‘Agniveer Salary Package’ will be used to pay the Agniveers’ monthly compensation. After they are released from service, they will get a corpus amount as part of the Seva Nidhi Package in addition to their monthly pay. Refer to the material provided below for further information about the Agneepath compensation package specifics.
Agniveer Pay Structure
As seen in the table above, the Agniveers are paid a monthly income under the Agniveer salary plan, of which they get 70% in cash. The Seva Nidhi Package is funded by the remaining 30%. The Agniveers’ monthly take-home pay rises every year. The breakdown of Agniveer’s salary’s annual increase is as follows:First Year: 30,000; Second Year: 33,000; Third Year: 36,500; Fourth Year: 40,000